The Ambassadors of Harmony® chorus offers an annual $1,000 scholarship to a male high school senior participating in his school’s vocal music program in St. Charles County, St. Louis City or County. We are proud to have such an opportunity to encourage male singers.
- Male students only
- High school seniors
- School must be in St. Charles County, St. Louis City or County
- Essay explaining qualifications for scholarship
- Recommendation letters from current and/or former choral directors
- Must provide copy of acceptance letter from accredited college or university
- Must be received by May 15, 2017
To download an application, click here.
Send questions/applications to our scholarship chair, Mike Bass, at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by U.S. mail at:
Mike Bass, 4165 Lafayette Ave. St Louis MO 63110
To contribute to the Ambassadors of Harmony® Scholarship Fund please click on the button below:
To donate by mail, send your check payable to the "AOH Scholarship Fund" and include your contact information to:
Ambassadors of Harmony® Scholarship Fund, P.O. Box 131, St. Charles, Mo., 63302